Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Birthdays!

We had two birthdays to celebrate this weekend! Tyler thought that was great because he is very into birthdays. On Saturday we went to our friends' house to celebrate Abigail's first birthday! Tyler got to go on an Easter egg hunt while we were there.

He thought it was really fun until he discovered the playset in the yard. The playset was even more fun than hunting eggs.


Abigail looked so cute in her birthday cupcake dress. It even had a matching bow for her hair!



On Sunday we celebrated our dog Casey's 3rd birthday! Todd made her a very special birthday treat. It had lots of peanut butter on top of a bone, and it even had a candle! We all sang to her and Tyler blew out the candle for her. He has become a really good candle blower-outer. I guess he's all set for turning two next month!


Casey got a new bed for her birthday. I'm not sure who likes the new bed more - Casey or Tyler.


We really love our Casey. Happy Birthday, Casey!

1 comment:

Nalley Family said...

Happy Birthday Casey!! I love the puppy pictures!!