Monday, October 11, 2010

Minivan Mama!


I drive a minivan now and I love it!

I never thought I would get so excited about a minivan. I guess that's just part of becoming a mother of 2. Todd and I spent all day (and all night) Saturday looking at, driving, and negotiating minivans. It was a long, long day, but in the end we got a pretty good price on a van we loved so it all worked out. Our 2009 Honda Odyssey has leather seats, power doors, a power liftgate, and a backup camera! I feel very fancy. Tyler loves having a cup holder next to him that he can reach. He also has his own AC vent now. Both side windows have sun screens that pull up out of the door, so we no longer have to do the suction cup ones that fall off when you forget they are there and you try to open the window. We have been having lots of fun hitting the button on the keys that opens the doors. Tyler can just hop in all on his own! He keeps calling it a "money van" which Todd thinks is very appropriate. Todd has been taking a little bit of teasing from his friends because he sold his manly, lifted up, red Jeep and bought a minivan the same day. I think it's wonderful to see how God worked in that situation. We got a great offer on the Jeep the night before we were going to buy a van! That is just so cool.


1 comment:

Connie said...

Congrats yet again on the new van. VERY cool!