On Saturday, Todd and I took Tyler to see Veggie Tales Live. We had great seats right up front and I got to sing all my favorite Veggie Tales songs! I think I may have had more fun than Tyler. He wasn't one of the kids dancing in the aisles. He's more of the sit back and take it all in kind of person. The costumes were great - even their eyes and mouths moved! I also enjoyed all the people on stage doing the choreographed dances around the Veggies. Tyler enjoyed the special effects. Since we were right up front, he had bubbles and golden streamers falling right on him. After the show, we headed to Fudruckers for lunch. It was lots of fun! Allie had lots of fun too, with Nana, back at home. Maybe I can get her to sing along and dance with me when she's bigger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
See, that would've made me want a salad. ;) Sounds very fun!
Post a Comment