My little girl's pink nursery is finally all fixed up just the way I want it!
I am so excited to share it with you...
This is the view from the doorway, when you walk into the room.
Allison has inspired her mommy to be artsy. I actually painted those flower pictures to match her bedding all on my own! I am quite proud of them.
There are little white flower hooks on the sides of the mirror, but they kind of get swallowed up on the pink wall. I will probably end up hanging her bows to the right of the mirror.
Tyler especially likes this book shelf. He brings special things in for Allie and puts them on her bookshelf. Notice how all the bunnies have a teether in their lap. You never know what you will find when you come in the next time.
We'll also put the frame Tyler made for Allie on the bookshelves after he gives it to her.
I love this bedding!
Can you imagine my sweet baby girl asleep in this bed?
And a peak inside her closet... I just love all those pretty little clothes hanging inside. It makes me happy.
I walk in this room at least once a day just to admire it. If I'm ever feeling unhappy (it does happen every now and then :) Todd says I should go in Allie's room and cheer myself up. I can't help but smile when I imagine the time we will spend together in this girlie room!

2 comments:
Sooooo CUTE! Wow that little girl already has so many clothes! And she will look adorable in ALL of them!!! :)
I LOVE the nursery! You did really good on painting the pictures. Much better than I could do! Where did you get the sage green lampshade for her room? I'm looking for a sage green lampshade for our little boy's room too and can't seem to find one.
Post a Comment