Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sleeping Like a Baby

First off, thanks for all the sweet comments you've posted on my previous blogs.  I always want to write a thank you note after each one, but I don't know if blogs are supposed to work like that.  Anyway, the comments make me smile every time I get them, and are very much appreciated.  
Starting yesterday, it sounds as though I live in the midst of a train station under construction.  You see, my neighbors are having a pool installed.  I never knew it was so LOUD to have a pool installed.  Between the diesel engines, the hydrolics, the banging, the steam shooting out of the giant conveyer belt thingy, the beeps, the clangs, and every other possible loud noise imaginable, it's been quite noisy at our house.  

The amazing thing about it all, is that Tyler still manages to take his naps and look so peaceful through the whole thing.  He is such a little angel.  I am blessed.  

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What a PRECIOUS baby!!! I just want to squeeze him!!!
Sorry we have had a hard time coordinating with these coupons!! If you are still interested I can turn in your $10. and have my mom give you the coupon at church Sunday. I can also send you the coupon in the mail if that is easier. Then, someone will call you to schedule the portrait soon, within the next 2 weeks. The portraits are at Lakewood United Methodist on March 7th and 8th.
Sorry again that we have had a hard time coordinating!!!!
Jaclyn
8324828158

Karolyn said...

Too bad your neighbors hadn't waited until Tyler was about three. If he's anything like his father, this would have been an exciting thing to watch.

Margaret said...

I'm so glad he's napping through all the noise. When I read the first half of you post, I was ready to go "poor mommy" about the napping situation.

I hope the pool is done soon. Too bad you don't get any benefit for putting up with the noise.